PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At my friend the right testicle is increased and a little bit lowered or omitted on...

Diana
19.06.2004, 07:46
Good afternoon!
At my friend the right testicle is increased and a little bit lowered or omitted in comparison with left, besides for the first time in it or him it have found out years in 14 15 As our attitudes or relations are serious enough also we already began to think of getting married, I have persuaded it or him to descend or go to vrachu-to the urologist and to be checked up. The doctor has told or said that no trouble in it or this is not present, but any inflammation which has then passed or has then taken place was possible or probable years in 14 15 at it or him. In this connection at me to you such question - in fact likely it could affect or influence its or his ability to have children? I understand to find out it precisely, detailed researches are necessary. Which opportunity to spend unfortunately is not present, in fact I already have once persuaded the friend to descend or go to the doctor and if I shall start to persuade again, he is simple from me will leave. There can be you can give any advice or council what to do or make in that case.
It is necessary to tell or say still, that my friend gde-that years in 12 began to grow stout strongly, then the truth, he managed to grow thin almost up to norm or rate, but with it or him has remained the breast is a little bit increased. Besides at it or him narrow shoulders and a wide basin. I about all this write for fuller picture. Whether there could be it vsledstvii any disturbance in development of testicles. With a potency at it or him problems are not present. A voice too like man's, though both not so dense. And hair on a body too is a lot of.
Very much it would be desirable to hear your explanations, can be here eat any disturbances of sexual development? And whether the probability of sterility or barrenness is great here?

Kamenetskij B.A.
22.06.2004, 18:36
Diana! It is impossible to prognosticate without inspection. At least it is necessary for your friend to spend spermogrammu and questions will disappear by itself. The second variant to not do or make anything and to be surveyed if there will be a problem.