PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna, one year ago, during pregnancy has handed over analyses...

Tatyana
22.06.2004, 05:00
Dear Tatyana Borisovna, one year ago, during pregnancy has handed over analyses on an infection, was found out, that at me a ureaplasma. My doctor has written out to me Terzhinan. Labors have passed or have taken place successfully, I investigated or researched the child in children's hlamidijnom the center, the analysis good. Thought to cure a ureaplasma when I shall stop to nurse. But, when to the child 5 months were executed, I have found out, that is again pregnant. The question with my ureaplasmosis has remained opened or open. Has repeatedly handed over the analysis, he has shown ureaplasma species and parvum. In the center where I handed over this analysis, me have told or said, that I necessarily should be treated with tablets after 20 weeks (that with the previous child has simply carried by me), and the treating doctor considers or counts, that enough local treatment. What to me to do or make? What is the harm for the child: an infection or tablets? Very much I worry, thankful in advance for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
22.06.2004, 17:21
Make simultaneously research of a smear on flora of a vagina both the cervical channel and a smear from cervical channel PTSR on a ureaplasma urealitikum. As the ureaplasma concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora and is shown at changes of immunity, and pregnancy is accompanied by depression of immunity according to didymous isseldovanija it is possible to speak about variants of conducting your clinical situation.