PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I 2 months accept Mersilon. Any side effects...

Lyudmila
21.06.2004, 02:15
Hello!
I 2 months accept Mersilon. No side effects are present. But recently has noticed, that headaches have become frequent. Basically the pain blunt, pulsing, hurts always gde-nibud particularly (a temple, a nape, " behind an eye ", a forehead). Sometimes a pain tolerant, sometimes intolerable up to feeling of a nausea. I can not tell or say, what is it very much often, but happened and earlier. I do not pay to it special attention, but yesterday hours in 18 the head was ill, I have accepted tablet Tempolgina, she has not helped or assisted, in the morning I have woken up with the same pain, have accepted tablet Saridona. Has passed or has taken place along the street - the pain has passed or has taken place, has stayed for hour at job - the pain has renewed. My job is connected with a computer, I cannot approve or confirm what is it is connected with application Mersilona. But it would be desirable to know, whether such effect is possible or probable and whether he will disappear in due course? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
22.06.2004, 15:24
Hello, Lyudmila! Sometimes similar headaches are caused or cause by reception of oral contraceptives. It will be better poluchnit consultation of the neuropathologist. If it will be established or installed, that the reason being ill or sick is reception of a preparation it will be better to choose other contraceptive.