PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 2 questions: 1) I accept Marvelon the first month (ransh...

Natalia
20.06.2004, 20:25
Hello! At me 2 questions:
1) I accept Marvelon the first month (earlier OK did not use). The doctor speaks, that the first month it is necessary to be protected in addition (condom). And under condition of if he will tear, what measures need then to be accepted? And whether the risk of pregnancy is high?
2) Marvelon I accept in 22 : 30, but in connection with that I am going to on rest, it would be desirable for time of reception to transfer or carry on hours of 9 mornings. Whether it is possible having accepted one tablet in the evening, then to accept following on next morning?
In advance I thank for the answer.

evromedprestizh
22.06.2004, 15:03
Dear Natalia! It is possible to transfer or carry reception at morning o'clock. At break of a condom additional contraception I do not recommend, t. To. The risk of pregnancy is low. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.