PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Here already more 2 we with the husband wait for years when make...

Tata
20.06.2004, 00:08
Hello, the doctor!

Here already more 2 we with the husband wait for years when the miracle will come to pass and I shall become pregnant.
But while till now is a dream.
Spermogramma at the husband in norm or rate (aktivn. Semens. 60 %)
GSG at me has shown permeability of uterine pipes (from both parties or sides). The doctor, which
Me observes, the truth has informed, that at me polycystic ovaries. It is raised or increased
Prolactinum (on 17 d. ts. Has made 28. Against norm or rate in 15..), DEA in norm or rate.
Hormones shchitovidki too in norm or rate. The pilosis about papillas is observed. Hair on a breast and a chin also began to appear.

On all to these attributes, the treating doctor has registered to me BROMKRIPTIN (Parlodelum)
On 1/2 tab. once a day. And active employment or occupation by sex.

If it will not help or assist, most likely pregnancy natural by will not come or step.

In this connection at me following questions:

1. Really, whether rights lech. The doctor, that if
Pregnancy will not attack a background of treatment Bromkr. That is required artificial
Fertilization?

2. Last months a menses become all more poorly and more poorly. A cycle
Remains to constants (27 28 days) thus krovjanistye allocation there are 2 days
(Against 5 it is usual) (for 1 yj put I I use two "normal" linings
Olvejs, on second one or two. On tre
ty day and the fourth are observed small smearing allocation). With what it
It is connected and how it probably to correct?

3. Whether that influences what in the image of group of a blood of parents an opportunity
Conceptions. At the husband and at me identical: 3 group, negative?

4. If to do or make EKO that where and how much it costs or stands?

Hello, the doctor!

Here already more 2 we with the husband wait for years when the miracle will come to pass and I shall become pregnant.
But while till now is a dream.
Spermogramma at the husband in norm or rate (aktivn. Semens. 60 %)
GSG at me has shown permeability of uterine pipes (from both parties or sides). The doctor, which
Me observes, the truth has informed, that at me polycystic ovaries. It is raised or increased
Prolactinum (on 17 d. ts. Has made 28. Against norm or rate in 15..), DEA in norm or rate.
Hormones shchitovidki too in norm or rate. The pilosis about papillas is observed. Hair on a breast and a chin also began to appear.

On all to these attributes, the treating doctor has registered to me BROMKRIPTIN (Parlodelum)
On 1/2 tab. once a day. And active employment or occupation by sex.

If it will not help or assist, most likely pregnancy natural by will not come or step.

In this connection at me following questions:

1. Really, whether rights lech. The doctor, that if
Pregnancy will not attack a background of treatment Bromkr. That is required artificial
Fertilization?

2. Last months a menses become all more poorly and more poorly. A cycle
Remains to constants (27 28 days) thus krovjanistye allocation there are 2 days
(Against 5 it is usual) (for 1 yj put I I use two "normal" linings
Olvejs, on second one or two. On tre
ty day and the fourth are observed small smearing allocation). With what it
It is connected and how it probably to correct?

3. Whether that influences what in the image of group of a blood of parents an opportunity
Conceptions. At the husband and at me identical: 3 group, negative?

4. If to do or make EKO that where and how much it costs or stands?

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.06.2004, 01:55
Uv. Tata! I Shall try to answer under the order questions asked by you.

" 1. Really, whether rights lech. The doctor, that if pregnancy will not attack a background of treatment Bromkr. That is required an artificial fertilization? " I do not think that in this statement is available precise prichinno-sledsvennaja communication or connection, however absence of effect after application of adequate conservative treatment of sterility or barrenness within a year can form the basis for such conclusion. " 2. Last months a menses become all more poorly and more poorly. The cycle remains to constants (27 28 days) thus krovjanistye allocation there are 2 days (against 5 usually) (for 1 yj put I I use two " normal " linings Olvejs, on second one or two. On tre ty day and the fourth are observed small smearing allocation). With what it is connected and how it probably to correct? " Change of character menstrual vydeleny is one of signs of endocrine sterility or barrenness and purpose or appointment of hormonal therapy your treating vrachem is directed on restoration of a normal menstrual cycle and achievement of pregnancy. " 3. Whether that influences what in the image of group of a blood of parents an opportunity of conception. At the husband and at me identical: 3 group, negative? " Is not present, does not influence. " 4. If to do or make EKO that where and how much it costs or stands? " You can address in our center and receive the detailed information (bodies (812) 3282251 or 3289822, by the way if you will refer to the information of this site, primary consultation for you bedet free-of-charge)

Lena. Moscow
22.06.2004, 14:37
Hello, the doctor!
At me here, what problem. On a breast of steel rosti hair and on a chin too with what it can be connected and how it to treat? Thanks for the answer.