PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AUUUU!!!! I WRITE THIRD TIME!!!!! Hello! At mepja after the first sorts or labors...

Tea
19.06.2004, 21:36
AUUUU!!!! I WRITE THIRD TIME!!!!! Hello! At mepja after the first sorts or labors there was an erosion shejki uteruses. In 5 years iz-for contact bleedings, before the second pregnancy treated at the gynecologist. After the second sorts or labors she was again formed. Vrach on the basis of survey... In a crowd (I do not remember precisely names) has told or said that onkoproblemy is not present, even by means of a mirror has shown my erosion, simply pink maculae. At me since the earliest childhood very plentiful allocation of white color without a smell and an itch. Did or made provocation and a passive - ureoplazma, except for that the analysis of a blood has shown the chronic form of viruses of a herpes, a clamidiosis and a cytomegalovirus. We want one more child. How to be? From what izbavljatsja first of all to not do much harm to the kid? What to do or make with erosion. Thanks in advance.

The anonym
20.06.2004, 04:46
smotri onco conferenciu

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.06.2004, 07:34
In your situation erosion can be display of a chronic virus infection and a clamidiosis (Necessarily exclude VPCH - an infection), therefore all over again it is necessary to treat an infection, then the cytologic smear and a biopsy, by results of what solves a question on volume of treatment - cauterization (the laser, chemical, liquid nitrogen) or, at chityvaja relapse of erosion, konizatsija shejki uteruses

TEA
22.06.2004, 14:08
Thanks for the answer! What is VPCH an infection?