PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to consult. To me 17 years, a sexual life I conduct nearby 1...

Natalia
18.06.2004, 07:05
Hello!
I wish to consult. To me 17 years, a sexual life I conduct about 1 year. Never used any tablets, constantly bought condoms, but today was at the gynecologist, and that has advised to start to drink Dzhanin (it is probably written - to another). Has proved that acceptance of these tablets, vo-the first, will allow to get rid completely of purchase of condoms, vo-the second, will be even useful to me (will settle a cycle, will improve a skin and t. Item). Has assured, that protection of 100 %. Whether So it? What can you tell or say about the given preparation in general? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
19.06.2004, 11:24
Hello! Preparation ZHanin - one of the newest and good contraceptives. At correct application its or his efficiency reaches or achieves almost 100 %. Besides the preparation really improves a status of a skin and hair. In a word, if you conduct a regular sexual life and you do not have contraindications - it is possible to begin reception of a preparation.

Natalia
20.06.2004, 11:24
Oh, hardly to be solved as! Probably, it will be complex or difficult only the first month? More precisely before normal offensive or approach next monthly? To tell the truth, has told today about it or this to the guy so that, I see, has become thoughtfull. Speaks, that I do not wish to see a panic in your eyes in case of a delay, in fact then you will not tell or say any more, that " each time was a condom! " Or the risk to become pregnant at use of condoms and correct use ZHanina - is identical, though approaches to 0 %?

The anonym
21.06.2004, 12:11
I accepted ZHanin. A quite good agent. However, we now have thought of the baby. Therefore have ceased to accept. I advise, it is checked up on myself. And in 1 j month use, for reliability, a condom. Or the first week, even.

Soboleva L.I.
21.06.2004, 19:20
ZHanin and other oral contraceptives are much more reliable, than a condom.

Irina
22.06.2004, 10:24
I accept ZHanin already 3 y month, it or him to me have appointed or nominated kontratseptolog, the matter is that already 3 y month at me smearing bloody allocation, prompt what to do or make, drink a preparation further or to pass to another. If on another prompt on what, at me a uterus on the bottom border of norm or rate on rashchmeram