PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Very much I ask you to help or assist. To me 24 years. Beremennostej was not. Anything with...

Tatyana
20.06.2004, 21:53
The doctor! Very much I ask you to help or assist. To me 24 years. Beremennostej was not. Anything serious for last 10 years did not hurt or be ill;be sick (only erosion shejki uteruses put from 17 years, but in any way did not treat). First abroad for the first time treated a cystitis antibiotics the whole month. shejki uteruses 1 items, a neuroinfection and an immunodeficiency after an arrival the hardest candidiasis, a dysbacteriosis, a herpes, a dysplasia has developed in Moscow. In April have taken away in ginek. A hospital in native city in occasion of a cyst on an ovary, an itch and a burning sensation and abaissement of hair. Then obnar. A ureaplasma and a streptococcus. All have successfully treated summamedom under covering fljukostata, and a cyst at once began to treat Regulonom (Oestradiolum, misinformation.) - She has decreased in 2 times up to 35 mm (from 67 mm - in May), pains send away or have left. The status was completely stabilized for a summer - have prepared for vaccines SolkoTrihoVak and against herpes, wanted prizhech erosion. On US have told or said, that in 2 months absolutely will resolve if to accept nizkodozirov. Hormonal. I have changed gormonal. On Tri-regol (Oestradiolum, levogestrel) also has simultaneously caught a cold... A vulvitis (an itch and a burning sensation), herpes?, a candidiasis - increase or are enlarged every day, destroying or blasting mucous and a gum or gingiva. Now I accept 9 day and I wish to stop reception of hormones in day (eruption). Though the immunologist has already made to me 2 injections Panavira, but the herpes on labiums do not pass or take place, will join a candidiasis. An infection on a mouth.
- Visibilities, reception gormonal. Preparations + a cold snap have provoked oppression it is exhausted. Immune system.
Tell or Say, please, that to me to do or make? It is an allergy on Tri-Regol?
The doctor ginekologo-the endocrinologist in holiday (boards. zhel. 0 1), and the gynecologist does not know...
Whether it is possible to interrupt reception on half of phase of a cycle?
How it will affect or influence a cyst?
How to learn or find out, what in a reality are necessary hormones for reception? And whether are necessary?
When it is necessary to begin reception a hormone. Agents?
Thanks!!!

Soboleva L.I.
22.06.2004, 08:24
Hello! If on a background of reception of a preparation there is an eruption or other attributes of an allergy it is necessary to stop reception of a preparation immediately. Other questions are solved internally, wait ginekologa-the endocrinologist.