PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, the abortion, t is how much harmful. e. Emergency kont...

artjushchenko
21.06.2004, 04:23
Prompt, the abortion, t is how much harmful. e. Emergency contraception? (2 tablets Ovidona at once and 2 in 12 hours). How much time for example in a month it is possible so to be protected? What consequences can be?

Irtuganov N.S.
22.06.2004, 02:26
The girl! It or this it is not necessary to do or make at all. To not forget to drink a preparation on a regular basis easier. And consequences, at continuation of the course chosen by you to which you so persistently follow, can be the most pitiable

artjushchenko
22.06.2004, 07:53
Good afternoon! The matter is that I at all do not accept OK. We were engaged in sex, the condom has torn, there was a first day after the termination or ending monthly, I for a long time gde-read that about such way of preservation, therefore and have decided to use it or him, t. To. Children yet I do not plan. And today I since morning am am hurted with a breast and again like as have begun monthly. Or perhaps this bleeding? It is necessary to address to the doctor? Please, prompt