PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PLEASE WHO KNOWS THAN THREATENS RASHES OF HERPES ON LABIUMS FOR THE CHILD? AT..

TANJA
21.06.2004, 18:54
PLEASE WHO KNOWS THAN THREATENS RASHES OF HERPES ON LABIUMS FOR THE CHILD? AT ME 13 WEEKS OF THE RASH WERE 3 TIMES VERY MUCH I WORRY AS IT CAN WILL BE REFLECTED IN THE FETUS!!!

Natalia
22.06.2004, 07:17
I not the doctor, but in the first trimester of pregnancy at me also was showed herpes on labiums three times and successively. You need to hand over the analysis on a virus of herpes and to show its or his results to the doctor. To me have explained, that there are two forms chronic and acute. In results of the analysis the positive take (it not terribly, t will be specified. To. He is present at very many in hidden or latent forme-chronic), and here on digits and it is necessary to pay attention of the letter, and if they correspond or meet to the chronic form anything to undertake it is not necessary (simply watch or keep up immunity) and if it is acute form - pridetsja to be treated. If something remains obscure, write, I shall explain more in detail. Successes!!