PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, tell please how it to be the pregnant woman? Whether it is terrible?...

Anna
16.06.2004, 07:15
Girls, tell please how it to be the pregnant woman? Whether it is terrible? Happens such that on the first months seems, what the abortion, and on the last, what premature birth or births begins? And when he constantly moves it vynosimo in general or not so? I very much want the child, but madly I am afraid of pregnancy and sorts or labors, it seems to me that I shall die either of unforeseen circumstances or from pavor:) Calm, if can. Thanks! Yours faithfully Anna, 20.

Creambird
17.06.2004, 19:31
It individually all - can seem to one, another - is not present. Here there's nothing to be done, one women are more hypochondriac, others less. And about vynosimo-it is intolerable...))) I do not know, I did not suffer in general when it was pregnant, I was happy. And to not be afraid, look back - on streets crowds of people go, kogda-that someone has given birth to each of them. And in fact anything, have grown))

Tanohin
18.06.2004, 08:29
Anyutas, greetings! To me of 26 years. To us 37 nedelek. Maska we () is planned ()!!! Prepared morally!!!: 0) Zabaremenet it has turned out from the third cycle, I even to cry was in time, when first two times it has not turned out...:0) Vobshchem certain "pavors" were then, in a head did not keep within, that THERE KTO-SOMEONE LIVES!!! Further experience in occasion of, that in the first months there was "botched work", thought, whether and suddenly that not and in general periodically there are ideas on that well there MA themselves feels... Then when shevelenija has felt was so fine!!!!! In occasion of it is intolerable even ideas was not, on the contrary when sheburshitsja to me it is quiet, and as falls asleep, I start to miss on kicks, vdvoyom-that to wait more cheerfully.. . On the bill of sorts or labors just I am not afraid (for myself), and for Masju I am afraid, therefore have agreed with the obstetrix or obstetrics to give birth or be travailled platno, but not because I am afraid of the boorish attitude or relation to (though too not pleasantly certainly), it is more iz-for Malyshonka that for it or him all has passed or has taken place most smoothly, same I can tell or say as need to do or make, and as it is impossible, and emu-that you will not tell or say!!! Vtselom a status emotional good, the main thing to not take to heart everything, that doctors and that friends advise and "girl-friends" (the last irritate even more) and that series were the person who can support or maintain, calm speak and easier or simply to be series and all it will be good!!! Success to you!!!

The anonym
20.06.2004, 05:43
Girls of thanks you huge! All the same while strashnovato, probably as I shall become pregnant it will pass or take place, psihika-that varies:) I shall hope Well, for the best! To you too success Tanjush! If want, write to me kapity@pike. pike. ru

child
22.06.2004, 05:26
At us 30 nedelek, have already calmed down, though was nervous at the slightest pretext earlier, but pregnancy starts to bother... .uzhe hardly also it would be desirable somewhat quicker that term of sorts or labors has come. Under stories of girlfriends which grumbled all pregnancy as it is not pleasant to them already through mesjats-two start to miss on pregnancy and to regret that she so has quickly passed or has quickly taken place.