PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 20 years. Practically all time a cycle was to constants - 31...

Marina
21.06.2004, 05:00
Hello.
To me of 20 years. Practically all time a cycle was to constants - 31 33 days. Immediately monthly - 6 days. Failures happened lishch during examinations (was nervous much) in June and January. Happened, they were late for 14 days. Thus the stomach or belly in the first day strongly hurted or was ill;was sick. After survey, the doctor without analyses has registered to drink Djufaston 4 months (from January till May). Pains have stopped, but monthly became more plentiful. In December, monthly 29 numbers, in time have begun. Then have started over again on January, 10th, but hardly less plentiful and too without a pain. It last 5 days and then day 2 3 were brown allocation. Then some days - are pure or clean, and again krovjanistye allocation - on nemnogu every day. Pains was not. During too time has addressed to the doctor in occasion of selection of agents of contraception and has told about it. The US to me did or made, but have found nothing. Have registered to drink TURINALUM three times a day and, in case of absence vydeleny, to start to drink with the nearest monthly contraceptive tablets. I should drink Turinalum about 19 days of a cycle which was considered from January, 10th - from 28 numbers. Three days I drank Turinalum, allocation did not stop, and for the fourth day (31 numbers - in the put term) have begun monthly. Bezbolenenno. Plentifully. I to drink Turinalum has ceased, contraceptive to begin or start did not become - I do not know since what day to begin. The partner at me constant, we are protected by condoms. Prompt how to enter the developed situation and with what it can be connected.
Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
22.06.2004, 02:14
Hello, Marina! It is a pity, that you have not addressed on couple of days earlier. To begin prie contraceptives would follow up to 5 day of a menses. Time this month you were late, begin in the following. Since the first day of a menses or little bit later - but up to 5 day.