PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Term of 27 weeks. The weight has increased for 9 kg. And for some dn...

Natasha
21.06.2004, 07:31
The dear Doctor! Term of 27 weeks. The weight has increased for 9 kg. And for some days has typed or collected 2 kg., though I eat not much and fat nutrition practically I do not eat. Probably, at me internal edemas (brushes of arms or hand and legs or foots normal) (in the first pregnancy there was an edema and has typed or collected 16 kg). Total amount of a liquid day - approximately 1500 1700 ml.. And to reduce quantity or amount of a liquid, probably, it is not necessary. I drink renal tea, pineapple juice. Whether you can advise something for deducing or removing a superfluous liquid from an organism? Thanks.

Oshchepkova S.R.
22.06.2004, 00:46
Diuretic grasses, collectings: a floor - a floor, "brusniver", a cowberry leaf or sheet, a bearberry. To drink juice of a lemon and cranberry mors. The quantity or amount of a liquid should not exceed 1, 5 litres. To track or look after a diuresis some days (how much drink for a day and how much to be deduced or removed liquids by an organism), to measure a circle of an anticnemion 2 times a day in the morning and in the evening (at a level golenostopa). To begin reception of Trentalum and an Euphyllinum - after consultation of your gynecologist. Reception of a calcium and vitamins of group of Century is obligatory