PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! You have responded me to my letter from 08.12 14 : 17 : 59. Business in that...

Lena
21.06.2004, 02:27
Good afternoon! You have responded me to my letter from 08.12 14 : 17 : 59. The matter is that analyses on all possible or probable infections have been handed over and up to and in time and after an infection. Up to pregnancy has been found out gardnerelez on a background dizbakterioza. Reception laktobakterina all is instant vylichil. Chance, that I and at the husband could have a virus infection is not present. What it?

Ryazanov And.
22.06.2004, 00:12
The reason of your failures can be not only infections. If you were checked on a chlamydia. A ureaplasma, a mycoplasma the reason can be and other factors: genetic disturbances, hormonal changes, inflammatory diseases at mum, immunologic incompatibility of mother and a fetus. Before conception it was necessary for you to find out the reason which has led to such outcome, to be surveyed at experts, including and at genetics. Unfortunately, there is a genetic incompatibility of parents (it is the unique reason at which all attempts to bear or take out the child will remain ineffectual). Very much it would not be desirable you to frighten, but, you see, the nobility you about it or this should. I hope, that the present or true pregnancy will pass or take place at you without complications. Success!