PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to discuss such question: how you concern to presence of the husband on sorts or labors?...

Lena.
02.06.2004, 10:37
I wish to discuss such question: how you concern to presence of the husband on sorts or labors? (natural and operative). Simply now there was such service (at us in city) and I here think...

Ekaterina.
03.06.2004, 08:37
I am personally positive, when the husband wants it or this. We gave birth or travailled together, the husband has very much helped or assisted me also I was glad, that we so have solved. For it or him it too was unforgettable, a birth of the son. Then he vjazl holiday and we together laid in sovmetnoj to postnatal or puerperal chamber up to an extract. If I shall be solved on the third child - we shall necessarily give birth or shall necessarily travail together again.

Anja
04.06.2004, 04:50
Flax, here it is not unimportant, that the husband and as he to it or this to concern thinks. For me the question of presence at the process is solved negatively, t. To. I do not want that he saw, how to me is sick (I admit, that strains the fact, that in whom that of men this picture causes as consequence or investigation depression or loss of a sex inclination to the woman). If would wash still was as that it is close to medicine or it is quiet hotjaby discussed it, I can and changed, BUT he though tries to hide afraid of sorts or labors, as probably many men so as though it or him did not pump out during:-) Besides absolutely precisely that at I would not be going to and was capricious, and presence of another's people, I hope, will adjust or set up me on more business lad. I still think can let is present on fights, and to sorts or labors let it or him show the door, that was not present, but I wait that itself have ripened, time while is.

Alain
05.06.2004, 10:48
Oh, I think, it in many respects depends on family attitudes or relations! Here I would like someone's support (let the husband!), but he at me so neseryoznyj, any not matured (to him 27) with jokes and "pribambasami" the teenager at difficult age: (and it is awful zakompleksovannyj in expression of the feelings and emotions. It is assured, that for it or him test of presence for sorts or labors would be too, and would not like to hear instead of expected support any nonsenses irritating me and flat jokes (even if this disguised excitement). Besides the woman can intuitively complex predstat pred the blagovernym in a unattractive kind - it is necessary to consider, how much or as far as you are ready to it or this. So I take a positive view to it or this if both of the spouse are morally ready and adjusted or morally ready and set up.

Lena.
09.06.2004, 10:33
On the one hand - it is considered to be, that a birth this sacrament, and to the husband is not present thus a place in rodzale, that he should consider or count a birth of the child "miracle", and the wife - as "magician". Though speak, that now the man knows everyone, how it occurs or happens - it is not true, they do not know anything, women not all represent that to themselves. On the other hand - at me the husband very strong-willed and serious person, I with it or him the weak woman, and always trust him in acceptance of any important decisions. Can to me will easier with it or him? And if he then "will shame" me, what I weak, could not suffer or bear a pain or still something (I do not know how all will be)?

Darya
13.06.2004, 07:58
And my husband has come to me right after sorts or labors, and me has seen also the daughter. And here during fights, and especially sorts or labors, I and itself did not want that the husband was present. All taki this picture not for impressionable men. (but there are exceptions)

Alain
14.06.2004, 10:19
- To mine, time at you in family and has developed, what the husband in all a leg and the strong influential party or side what for him to reproach you with excessive delicacy? Know, in fact the majority of men and want, that the woman on their background looked or appeared both slabenkoj, and glupenkoj, and he the such hero:) (I chut-hardly exaggerate, do not take it up!) on the contrary it seems to Me, what the kind of patrimonial excruciatings will cause or call only sympathy and respect for stability or resistance of the woman, instead of reproaches - a pier, what you should suffer? And time all critical decisions is accepted by the husband, it is necessary to raise the question before it or him. Sam-he the desire shows that? Suddenly he flatly will refuse, and then the problem will disappear by itself. If the woman has an opportunity "to not admit" or allow" the husband to sorts or labors even if he not against if he refuses such to observe, it or him and on a cord you will not drag!

Anja
14.06.2004, 19:07
"Will shame"??? Let to give birth itself will try or taste independently, you look also the Nobel Prize will give:-) Flax, I and have not understood, and that he wishes to be present? And that mine too both the leader, and strong-willed both business and successful, and here "nykaetsja" on a question, and whether wishes to be present he on sorts or labors... Though I was mistaken thought, he will offer it to me, and I shall refuse to him still... Here so

Lena.
18.06.2004, 09:21
The husband too has not made a decision yet, speaks: " we Shall wait, there it will be visible ". Can boitsja, but does not wish to show? But if he vse-taki will be solved, probably it will be necessary for him kak-that to it or this to be prepared?

Ekaterina.
19.06.2004, 01:12
It is better to eat with special courses for pairs (on preparation) plus seannsy the psychotherapist. We to be prepared were not in time. t. To. Have given birth earlier:) But the husband has shown stability or resistance which I at all did not expect. And for a second I have not seen in itself doubt or delicacy. Though he all contemplated half an hour of strong fights and 5 minutes of attempts, but such fast labors were. Before 4 hours of fights (house) were quite tolerable that them to contemplate.

Arina
22.06.2004, 00:12
To me did or made cesarean, and I was very glad to presence of the husband. To him have given a daughter right after a birth, he even to me has filtered into reanimation. And in postnatal or puerperal chamber we week three together were. This all was simple super. At me magic memoirs from a birth of a daughter.