PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please - I here where that read that the woman has given birth to the child without mu...

Estella
17.06.2004, 05:48
Tell or Say please - I here where that read that the woman has given birth to the child without the husband, and did not know from whom has become pregnant, and who at once has understood its or his father as like at rebjnka there would be a birthmark in the same place where and at the guy (one of many) with which she sotojalaa in relatives otnoshenijahju And all seems to me what is it nonsense because so it is impossible to define or determine relationship - at least to Health wrote that rodinki and birthmarks are not passed by right of succession. Whether the truth it

Andrey
17.06.2004, 10:09
Dear Estella. You are absolutely right are a full nonsense. On rodinkam to define or determine paternity well not that that it is impossible, and it is absolutely not possible or probable. The most reliable way of definition of paternity is the analysis of DNA. On color of eyes and group of a blood, but it too is possible very much not authentic ways, but much better, than rodinki:-)

The anonym
18.06.2004, 01:31
The analysis of DNA the most authentic way. But my son has 2 rodinki on the same places where also I are located. Parodoks or concurrence?

Andrey
19.06.2004, 14:48
Concurrence most likely is simple, but the probability of a genetic element to exclude is impossible. The Another matter what to define or determine paternity on it or this it is impossible, t. To. rodinki can arise during a life, at many nonnative people rodinki can be in similar places (to prove, that on the same place practically is not possible or probable, t. To. It is necessary to define or determine precisely coordinates on a surface of a skin, etc.). When do or make the analysis of DNA look concurrence on a plenty of genes and if it is the probability of a case will be 1 on 100 or more. I think if to take 100 person at almost all from a bottom will be rodinka on a similar place, relatives they or not?:-)

julija
21.06.2004, 23:49
I do not know sovpodenija or not, but at me on the face since a birth two rodinki on the same places as at the father.