PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor, me 23 years and at me a following problem: on...

Tanja
20.06.2004, 18:40
Hello, the dear doctor, me 23 years and at me a following problem: last 2 3 months at me became very morbid monthly. Earlier I in the first day monthly was hurted or was ill;was sick with a back, strongly enough, but tolerantly and helped or assisted obezbolivjushchie. Now for a day prior to the beginning at me delicacy, in the first day hurt: a back, a stomach or belly and legs or foots (pochemu-that?). Last time all has not ended with it or this: on 2 j put all over again I could not wake up, but when has made above itself effort and has risen, the awful nausea, any inflow of a heat, a sweating has felt awful delicacy and a giddiness, absolutely other smells. More less oklemalas only by the evening. What is it can be? What will you advise me?

Galja
21.06.2004, 11:43
At me such was in institute after a passing examinations, nervous. Necessarily descend or go to the doctor, maybe, still a hemoglobin not by way of or pressure.

Malanova T.B.
21.06.2004, 23:16
You can have hormonal disturbances, it is desirable to address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist.