PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, thanks for the answer, but I would like to specify: at me was metroendometr...

Natalia
20.06.2004, 05:14
The doctor, thanks for the answer, but I would like to specify: I had metroendometritis and bilateral adherent or adhesive process in ovaries. I have passed or have taken place some courses of treatment. But nagging pains are saved, the truth not so often as earlier, the doctor has told or said, that and should be and what is it from an intestine. I checked kishechnik-have put a dolichosigma and kolonontoz. Also in me have found out a mycoplasma, I have passed or have taken place course of treatment (2 ned doksiklitsin and tsiklferon, 2 ned local treatment protorgolom, 1 ned-rivomitsin and Nistatinum). At the partner - chlamydias and ureoplazmoz. What for pains it can be and how it to treat? In advance thanks for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.06.2004, 19:22
That for pains and how to treat is solved not on the Internet but only on reception at the doctor, now I can assume only, that with you is can both adherent or adhesive process, and problems with an intestine involved in adherent or adhesive process.