PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! On March, 1st the diagnostic laparoscopy is spent. The basic diag...

Olga
21.06.2004, 07:06
Hello! On March, 1st the diagnostic laparoscopy is spent. The basic diagnosis by results of GSG - attributes of adherent or adhesive process in a small basin and the obstruction of the left pipe in ampuljatornom a department, right is passed or taken place;passable. Results of operation - pipes externally are not modified, solderings and an endometriosis are not present, ovaries in norm or rate, both pipes are impassable in isthmic departments. How the contrast agent has passed or has taken place on picture GSG, and on operation even under influence noshpy pipes are not passed or not taken place;not passable?? Than it is possible to explain it? My attending physician cannot answer this question and for specification has appointed or nominated gesteraskopiju.

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.06.2004, 19:13
I do not think, that carrying out of a hysteroscopy will answer on a question. The explanation can be only one: something has changed in a status of uterine pipes during between two diagnostic procedures. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./