PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdravtsvujte the doctor. In occasion of my letter you and have not responded. To me 23 go...

naalija
21.06.2004, 08:30
zdravtsvujte the doctor. In occasion of my letter you and have not responded. To me 23 years we with the husband plan to conceive the child of month through three. Prompt that it is necessary to make that the child developed as much as possible healthy. What vitamins to have a drink before conception to me and the husband, and for what time it is necessary to refuse from alkagolja (piva-it in fact too alkagol?). Whether it is necessary zdavat the analysis on survivability spermatazojdov. And in general tell that it is necessary to do or make before conception. As I many clauses or articles and books prochla about pregnancy, about sorts or labors, but about preparations before conception have not found clauses or articles. Thanks huge.

Belief
21.06.2004, 18:26
You excuse, I not the doctor certainly. But my gynecologist has advised for three months to drink with the husband Acidum folicum on 1. 3 r. In day. It helps or assists to get rid about congenital developmental anomalies. And it is desirable to refuse alcohol 72 days prior to conception (especially to the husband), t. To. Whether spermotazoidy as though it to tell or say each 72 days are developed or produced that. And voobshche-that is a good site mama. ru, then a site of the center "Lada". Success to you.