PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Advice or council of the expert is very necessary. Handed over analyses on mountains...

The anonym
21.06.2004, 08:16
Hello, the doctor! Advice or council of the expert is very necessary. Handed over analyses on hormones, results the following:
6 day of a cycle:
FSG - 34, 9 mme/ml (norm or rate 1, 8 - 11, 3)
LG - 5, 83 mme/ml (norm or rate 1, 1, - 8, 7)
Prolactinum - 384, 5 mme/l (norm or rate 109 - 406)
4 - 11, 3 pikomol/l (the norm or rate is not written, but the doctor speaks, that in norm or rate)
TSG (TTG) - 1, 75 mkme/ml (the norm or rate is not written, but the doctor speaks, that in norm or rate)

22 day of a cycle:
Progesteronum - 32, 19 nanomol/l (the norm or rate is not written, but the doctor speaks, that in norm or rate)
Prolactinum - 462 mme/l (norm or rate 109 - 406)

Read, that raised or increased maintenance or contents FSG specifies that on the verge of and me it frightens a follicular stock of ovaries as I wish to give birth to the child. Schedule BT at me biphase, but recently temperature rises for 20 21 day and keeps about 5 6 days. According to US and by the temperature schedule in 2 from 3 posl. A cycle. The ovulation has come or stepped. The doctor speaks about a failure of the second phase and that it is necessary to stimulate ovaries, but level FSG will not go down yet, there is no sense I to do or make it or this. Have appointed or nominated Parlodelum, since and frac14; tablets, gradually increasing or enlarging a dose up to 1 tablet in day (treatment of the beginning already). For 7 day of a following cycle it is necessary to hand over analyses on FSG, LG and Prolactinum, and for 14 day control US. Read, that Parlodelum suppresses secretion of Prolactinum and that does not influence others gipofizarnye hormones if they in norm or rate. My doctor speaks, that should decrease and maintenance or contents FSG. At me to you some questions. Tell or say, please:
1. Whether Parlodelum can really promote depression of level FSG? If is not present, whether that probably in general in any image to achieve it or this?
2. Why the second phase such short (last about 10 days earlier, now nearby 6), if Progesteronum in norm or rate? In fact he promotes rise in temperature?
3. Whether enough in we wash a case to accept only Parlodelum, or additional treatment is necessary? Usually second phase support or maintain Djufastonom.
4. Why at me recently ripen on two follicles and an ovulation vse-taki comes, if ovaries exhausted?
5. Whether it is possible at raised or increased to become pregnant and give birth to maintenance or contents FSG the healthy child?
What do you think of it or this? Very much I ask to answer all my questions.
In advance I thank.

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.06.2004, 17:12
Parlodelum really does not render action on others gipofizarnye hormones (except for STG). Considering uz-data probably it is an artefact and the best variant in this situation is carrying out of a control blood analysis on FSG for 2 5 day of a menstrual cycle.