PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Unfortunately you and have not answered my question. Could not..

Anna
19.06.2004, 06:25
Hello. Unfortunately you and have not answered my question. You could not?:) I shall repeat it or him.
Chlamydias have been found out in me and gardinerelly. prokomentirujte please the appointed or nominated treatment. In the first day of a menses a doxycycline 2 times a day (the next 6 days on 1 capsule once a day), except for it or this the first 7 days together with a doxycycline are necessary to accept Nistatinum (500000 units 3 times a day), Trichopolum (3 times a day) and suppositories viferon (500000 2 times a day besides within 7 days. About 7 days batrafen (over in a vagina 6) within 6 days. Except for your comment interestingly also what is this mysterious batrafen? How much or as far as I have understood it suppositories, but in one drugstore about such agent in the form of candles never heard. Can be probably replace its or his than that with another? Or I not correctly have understood what batrafen to me is necessary (offered ointment and nail polish).

Oshchepkova S.R.
20.06.2004, 07:25
Batrafen (tsiklopiroksolamin) possesses activity concerning originators of dermal diseases, including dermatophytes, plesnevelye funguses and yeast.
Batrafen it is well transferred or carried by patients, is not allergen. Batrafen removes or takes out the inflammatory phenomena without additional use of corticosteroids.
The form of release: the cream 20 g, a solution 20 ml, powder 30 g, vaginalnyj a cream 40 In your course of treatment is not present preparations for treatment gardnerell. For a clamidiosis and thrushes - are.

Oshchepkova S.R.
21.06.2004, 16:27
Batrafen (tsiklopiroksolamin) possesses activity concerning originators of dermal diseases, including dermatophytes, plesnevelye funguses and yeast.
Batrafen it is well transferred or carried by patients, is not allergen. Batrafen removes or takes out the inflammatory phenomena without additional use of corticosteroids.
The form of release: the cream 20 g, a solution 20 ml, powder 30 g, vaginalnyj a cream 40 In your course of treatment is not present preparations for treatment gardnerell. For a clamidiosis and thrushes - are. To replace it is possible Clotrimazolum, Klionum - D, terzhinanom, Flagylum.