PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please. I MCH wishes to finish the sexual certificate or act in me, but I bojus...

OPEN COMPANY
20.06.2004, 00:54
Prompt please. I MCH wishes to finish the sexual certificate or act in me, but I am afraid to use tablets as heard much about them bad:
Especially the opportunity to become pregnant, and what is it badly affects at pregnancy. My girlfriend 3 years accepts Farmateks, and has given birth to the healthy child, speaks, what is it not hormonal tablets. I would like to learn or find out about them more information, whether it is possible for me to use in fact at me a psoriasis, was treated for a mycoplasma, both a thrush and very weak immunity. What these tablets give a guarantee from pregnancy?

Shishkanova O.L.
21.06.2004, 16:22
At use of hormonal contraception the percent or interest of offensive or approach of pregnancy is minimal in comparison with other methods. As to Farmateksa: it is a preparation for local application - suppositories, a cream, vaginalnye many recommend to use tablets simultaneously with barrier methods. Is vaginalnye wads Farmateks, 1 wad is entered at 24 o'clock. Probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy at application spermitsidov above, than at use of oral contraceptives.