PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 3 weeks. Have made a smear have found a thrush, though me not disturbing...

Anja
19.06.2004, 23:39
Pregnancy of 3 weeks. Have made a smear have found a thrush though me do not disturb neither allocation, nor an itch. Have registered suppositories with Nistatinum. Whether they are harmful and what optimum course of treatment?

Eva
21.06.2004, 00:42
At me too a small thrush, and she nothing disturbs me. I shall not tell or say what is it normally, but a thrush frequent enough phenomenon at pregnancy. To me the doctor has told or said, that in the first trimester of a suppository do not appoint or nominate, t. To a fetus has yet enough become stronger. At me now 19 week and me too have registered suppositories with Nistatinum. Be not ill or sick.

Lena
21.06.2004, 16:04
At me the thrush was all pregnancy, was periodically shown, I was treated by Clotrimazolum basically. Some days prior to sorts or labors has followed a preventive policy - it seems to me, I did not have a thrush at that time. But at the child the thrush all the same was (. It I all to that it is necessary to be treated certainly. Local preparations of harm do not render usually.