PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem with vynashivaniem (2 abortions - 1995, 2003). The reason - sovmes...

DIAMOND
20.06.2004, 06:16
At me a problem with vynashivaniem (2 abortions - 1995, 2003). The reason - compatibility with the husband on HLA sistmeme 2 classes on 2 antigens, a sensibilization to HGCH, presence of CD of 56 cells, in the rest without a pathology. The doctor prepared for me for pregnancy. Immunofan, 2 courses LIT, Djufaston. This month the doctor has appointed or nominated Methypredum, since 2 days from an ovulation (from rise of temperature). But I have got confused.

My body temperature under the mouse or mousy always 36, 2. Temperature rectal (compare a cycle at me 31 45 days)-
9 day - 36, 5, 10 13 den-36, 6, 14 15 den-36, 8, 16 den-37, 0 (this day I a little prebolela, temperature under the mouse or mousy 37, 1), 17 18 day - 36, 7. (1 tab) I have started to drink Methypredum about 17 days of a cycle. About 17 days of a cycle I accept Djufaston (on 1 tab. 2 times a day).

QUESTIONS.

1. Whether during I have started to drink Methypredum
Whether 2. there is here an ovulation (today 18 day of a cycle)
3. Whether rising the general or common temperature influences rising of rectal temperature.. Whether E if to consider or examine;survey my case it is possible to consider or count rising of rectal temperature up to 37, 0 for 17 day of a cycle it is connected with rising the general or common temperature. If so probably it turns out, that there is no ovulation
4. Whether it is possible to become pregnant with such temperature

Thanks.

evromedprestizh
21.06.2004, 01:27
Methypredum to begin it is possible to accept and later. You do not have ovulation or a failure of 2 phases of a cycle. More active conducting Is desirable by preparation to ber-ti. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

DIAMOND
21.06.2004, 14:28
The doctor has told or said, that if itself I can not zaberemenit in a following cycle there will be stimulation Klostolbegidom (as well as 2 my pregnancy was on itself).