PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, After a dysbacteriosis on a background of reception of antibiotics near and...

Nata
19.06.2004, 05:09
Tatyana Borisovna,
After a dysbacteriosis on a background of reception of antibiotics near a proctal or an anal aperture has found out education of the pencil-point form. Has handed over analyses on VPCH - otrits. Has consulted with the proctologist. She speaks. That on struktukre it reminds pappilomu, but those is not. That then it can be. She as seems to me increases or is enlarged at a rate of, and nahodits jav such place.... Has read through, that pappilomy leave. How to act or arrive to me..... What way will not cause or call a boring mucous in this place... .i in general, that to me to do or make. What is it can be. And in general as should look or appear pappiloma?

Malanova T.B.
20.06.2004, 01:31
Skoreee everything, it really papilloma. VPCH can be and negative. But the papilloma is better for removing, them delete and with mucous. Chemical agents use. Go to the dermatologist.

NaTa
21.06.2004, 14:26
Tatyana Borisovna, And how much it borrows or occupies thanks for the answer on time and it is necessary a confinement to bed? As that is a little strashnovato.