PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist! I shall soon go mad. All has begun three months ago...

Donna
20.06.2004, 11:15
Hello! Help or assist! I shall soon go mad. All has begun three months ago. There was a sexual partner. In two weeks after the beginning of a sexual life have appeared dense, transparent, klejkoobraznye allocation from a vagina. Has handed over analyses. The analysis has shown raised or increased kol-in vulval or vaginal an epithelium and a thrush. A thrush has cured this very day by means of one tablet and one suppository. Later two more weeks of allocation became watery, transparent with molochno-klejkoobraznymi clots. Has again handed over the analysis, but already complex. The analysis has revealed key cells gardnerell, coccal flora and unit of leucocytes. The doctor has told or said what to be treated it is not necessary. It is necessary to restore flora of a vagina and has advised me 7 days povstavljat wads with Trichopolum, Nistatinum, Furazolidonum and any liquid for the best vpityvanija medicines (an admixture such). 4 days I went to hospital on procedures with wads. Procedures have not helped or assisted me. In some days after the termination or ending of procedures at me have begun milk or dairy color kasheobraznye allocation with any flakes. Then I week was syringed by a camomile and inserted for night polizhinaks. After the termination or ending of these procedures at me allocation would not stop, moreover, they kak-have stuck to walls of a vagina and shejke uteruses (there was a desire soskresti their fingernail). It became complex or difficult to enter a finger into a vagina. Then I have gone to other doctor whom having looked or seen results of my analyses, has registered to me for prophylaxis gardnerell Tinidazolum, Trichopolum and suppositories Betadin of 7 days. For the second day of treatment it was very complex or difficult to me to enter even a suppository into a vagina.. The vagina was dry and inside on walls there were fine firm flakes. They did not leave almost a vagina (if only with the dissolved suppository) Yesterday, before input of last candle, I have solved posprintsivatsja a camomile... That I have seen that.. poverglo me in a shock. Together with a camomile from me send or have left greater or big red flakes similar to a fine peel from a tomato.. To the touch these flakes too on this peel were similar. Was going to today again to go to the doctor, but at me have begun monthly.. I in a panic.. Please, prompt, what to me to do or make? What is it can be? I any more do not know whom to listen.. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
21.06.2004, 14:06
To not do or make anything. After a menses to make crop of a contained vagina and to take usual smears on flora. In a selftreatment to be engaged it is impossible. Go to female consultation to manager. Unit.