PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know, as to do or make. To us 9 nedelek, at job all is universal or without exception are ill or sick prostu...

Elena To.
17.06.2004, 12:24
I do not know, as to do or make. To us 9 nedelek, at job all is universal or without exception are ill or sick with catarrhal diseases, everyone sneeze and cough, I sit among them, the office is not aired, to not communicate with them there is no opportunity what to do or make, how to protect itself??? (((

Anja With.
18.06.2004, 14:03
To above skazanomu I shall add. Buy or purchase or sshejte a gauze bandage and go in her. Success!

Anna
21.06.2004, 14:02
Yes, but if kolegi yet in a course of your position, and you will come in a gauze bandage is there will be that still a picture... I think everyone will guess. Oksolinovaja maz-it is an output or exit (but within day it is better to be smeared everyone 2 3), home come rinse a throat and a nose. Also air a cabinet or study. Influenzal it is better to not admit to myself, I and do or make, I drive them from a cabinet or study with the argument, that at me the shaft of job and if I shall be ill it will be kapets..