PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 23 years. 1) the gynecologist has diagnosed me lejkop...

Kamilla
20.06.2004, 02:36
Hello, the doctor! To me 23 years. 1) the gynecologist has diagnosed me a leukoplakia (thus at me no complaints and troubles are present!) how much or as far as this disease seryozno? Whether it and HOW IT or HIM TO TREAT is curable? Whether it is connected with papillomas on shejke uteruses? (the virus which has been found out in me, is not
Oncogenous). Whether the leukoplakia can negatively influence pregnancy and labors?
2) whether it is possible to recover completely from papillomavirusnoj infections? Or it
The virus, as well as herpes, remains in an organism for ever? Thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
21.06.2004, 13:30
Dear Kamilla. Disease is not dangerous to a life but treatment - excision by the laser is necessary. To excision are a subject and papilomy shejki uteruses. At me to you too the question, can be a little bit philosophical. Why to not ask all these questions to the doctor during consultation? Why trust which person in eyes more did not see instead of to the doctor at which were on reception? Me very much it interests. How you consider or count? Someone or someone else opinion can will express.