PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 13 week of pregnancy if to consider or count from conception, doctors certainly I consider or count...

Olga
20.06.2004, 00:00
At me 13 week of pregnancy if to consider or count from conception, doctors certainly consider or count from monthly, then 15. I wish to learn or find out from what term it is possible to treat genital herpes. The local gynecologist speaks that else early. Went in the Center of Obstetrics there have told or said that it is already necessary to drip imunoglobulin. Prompt this unique effective medicine or to eat better. In general simply it would not be desirable to go there, very far, and the doctor what that razdrazhitelaja has got. Strange like paid services, and talked to me as with a silly woman. Can eat still what place where treat herpes. It would not be desirable me cesarean to do or make. I hope for the full answer. Yours faithfully, Olga.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.06.2004, 13:29
Gerpesvirusnuju an infection, obsotrivshujusja during beermennosti treats it is necessary approximately from 14 weeks. For treatment the immunoglobulin, atsiklovir, synthetic interferons (on later term, after 28 ned) is used. Is better to address in Moscow protivogerpetichesky the center (Miljutinsky per (ul Marhlevskogo) 10, M "Lubjanka"). At an exacerbation of herpes more than three times for beremennostili herpes immediately in sorts or labors - the indication for cesarean sections what to avoid a becoming infected of a fetus.