PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me insignificant allocation. Has gone to the doctor, have made a smear. Result...

Light
19.06.2004, 23:30
At me insignificant allocation. Has gone to the doctor, have made a smear. Result: leucocytes--10-12 in p/?, the epithelium in means. kol-, rods, kidneys of yeast. The doctor has appointed or nominated suppositories Pimafutsin, I have gone to other doctor result of a smear: till 7-10 in p/?, slime-in moderated or moderate kol-, it is revealed rods Zeptotri.. .vrach has appointed or nominated Suppositories Betadin, whether and I am assured it is necessary in general for something to treat, how much allocation especially do not disturb me. Advise as to be.

Oshchepkova S.R.
20.06.2004, 16:34
It was necessary to do or make smears with provocation then you could know precisely, that at you is actually. If yeast in individual quantity or amount, leave them alone if disputes or spore - 100 % to treat. And ZEPTOTRIX it is possible to treat "betadinom".

Katerina
21.06.2004, 13:08
At delivery of a smear bonaru a plenty of leucocytes (vsepole visions) was. At provocation of venereal diseases it is not revealed. It was treated with antibiotics and suppositories Betadin but leucocytes in slime has not decreased. Advise to be as me.