PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Light Larchenko July, 22nd 2003 22 : 37 : 13 Doctors have diagnosed on simple...

Light Larchenko
19.06.2004, 02:23
Light Larchenko July, 22nd 2003 22 : 37 : 13
Doctors have diagnosed on simple as to me have explained " the Center on a liver in five mm. " That to me to do or make as it or him to treat where pass or take place which diagnostics I could to trust. To me 38 years live in a countryside in Belarusii, Orsha. 65. Weight, 2, 5 have performed operation on ovaries under the diagnosis " the Cyst (malignant) ovaries " back, there is passed or is taken place a course of a chemotherapy after operation

The anonym
20.06.2004, 14:18
By your extracts there is a metastatic lesion of a liver. To try or taste that that to make it is necessary not postponing. Unfortunately in Belarusii addresses I do not know. And in Moscow it is possible to try to make the way or break through on Kashirku (onkotsentr) in onkodispanser on Baumanskoj, or in Herzen's institute (it is closed up to the middle of August) Or try to look at itself on a residence. Your attending physician is obliged to give to you the information on a status of your health and to give the reference on the further treatment including addresses. Medical institutions

scorceni
21.06.2004, 10:47
Where results of histological research of an operational material? All conversations only after etogo/