PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor! I am observed at the gynecologist in good clinic. For...

Christina
20.06.2004, 00:58
Good afternoon the doctor! I am observed at the gynecologist in good clinic. For sterility or barrenness as I can not become pregnant about one year. To me now she has suggested to make gsg (on an obstruction of uterine pipes.) how much or as far as I have understood it a roentgen, but she has told or said, that procedure little bit unpleasant, even koljat obezbalivajushchee intravenously.
Question 1: Here it very much is dear or expensive, having rung round honey. tsentry-there such do not do or make, only uzi and cost of times in 10 is cheaper, to me does not inspire trust. Where it can be made?
Having called in the Center of planning of family - there too do not do or make. And if there to address, all analyses to hand over anew, but I here already so much money have left???!!!
That you will advise me and whether there is a consultation at you on the Internet. Thanks big

Kamenetskij B.A.
21.06.2004, 10:32
Christina if you live in Peter since September you can carry out this research in Ottovskom institute.