PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, all greetings! Pregnancy 20 21 week, have found out in a smear ureap...

Svetlana
19.06.2004, 23:32
Girls, all greetings!
Pregnancy 20 21 week, have found out in a smear a ureaplasma, very much I am afraid for small, I do not find to myself a place, the doctor will spend treatment through 2. nachitalas on the Internet of any horrors that can lead to an abortion, premature birth or births, zarozheniju the child, etc. Help or Assist advice or council, pozhajlusta

Lena.
20.06.2004, 22:02
Make one more smear, at me on 28 it seems to week have found a clamidiosis. I have not believed, have gone in dr. Clinic - there it or this have not found also I has spat upon the doctor in ZHK.

Natasha
21.06.2004, 06:17
The most important - to not read any horrors, for pregnant women it is absolutely not useful. As to a ureaplasma harm from it or her is strongly exaggerated. According to there is she at two of three pregnant women. Having collected up to a heap - I have found out the information on her, that half of doctors considers or counts, that it or her nuzhzhno to treat, and second half that is not necessary, also has found out, that local treatment (suppositories) in general on a ureaplasma do not influence, and the general or common treatment (antibiotics) should be begun after 34 weeks and in case quantity or amount of a ureaplasma more than 10 in 4 oh degrees, or are attributes of an inflammation of a placenta. From the experience I shall tell or say what to treat I it or her did not become in general - before sorts or labors has spent sanation polizhinaksom and all. Success to you and calmnesses.