PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! I accept the third month ZHanin (I think correctly, not prop...

Anna
04.06.2004, 06:24
Hello the doctor! I accept the third month ZHanin (I think correctly, I do not pass or I miss tebletok, I drink approximately at a time every day, from medicines of 1 times has accepted the activated coal and 1 time Aspirinum) After the first packing monthly send or have come practically at once, but there were not plentiful and short, 3 4 days, and here after the second there was only a botched work which last day 2 3, the blood was not in general! In the beginning I have made the test, he was negative, in a week he has shown one stria, but I ele-have hardly made out the second though she very weak and it or her it is possible to see only well considering or examining;surveying and against light. As with the beginning 3 packs became sometimes, within day to appear unpleasant sensations in the bottom of a stomach or belly, pulls as before monthly! (what is it can mean?) Tell or Say please, whether there can be this all signs of pregnancy?! Also prompt please, having accepted what particularly medicines it is necessary to be protected in addition the next 7 days? In advance big pasibo for comprehension and the answer!

Malanova T.B.
05.06.2004, 19:22
The activated coal inactivates action OK. Up to the extremity or end to exclude pregnancy it is impossible. You should make US. It is necessary to use a condom.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 15:42
Tatyana Borisovna after I drank activated ugoli gde-that week not was a floor. The certificate or act! If so ber-that can be excluded? To use a condom when, always? Or only after reception of such preparations as coal? Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
09.06.2004, 20:31
Pregnancy all the same it is necessary to exclude and specify a situation with ovaries. At disturbance of a rhythm of reception OKprezervativ it is used up to the next menses.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 00:08
Tatyana Borisovna, and what with ovaries???

Malanova T.B.
15.06.2004, 20:00
Whether there are educations functional in ovaries, whether there are follicles????

The anonym
17.06.2004, 05:09
On US last time spoke, that at me one ovary multifollicular... Now you do or make what conclusions? Such "monthly" and pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly after, can be connected with it or this?!

Anna
20.06.2004, 11:41
p. s. This ovary is increased (4 5, and the second ovary normal. I kak-that have not betraid to it or this value or meaning;importance, and it was necessary?..

Malanova T.B.
21.06.2004, 06:07
Most likely, such reaction to hormones - result of change of function of ovaries.