PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On 7 week of pregnancy I had a threat of discontinuing. Have revealed high uro...

Lena
18.06.2004, 20:15
On 7 week of pregnancy I had a threat of discontinuing. Have revealed high level KS-17 78, 7. After acceptance 0, 25 tablets of Dexamethazonum KS-17 58, with 0.5 t.-has decreased up to 45, 3, and sejchasks-17 43, 5 though I accept the whole tablet. On other hormones: DZGA-sulfat-2, 6 mkg/ml, LG-1, 6 mme/ml, prolaktin-885/ml, _0. 3/ml, progesteron-38. 1/ml, testosteron-80/DL, estradiol-3259. 1/ml. It on 16 week of pregnancy. Now I accept 1 tablet of Dexamethazonum, no-shpu, magnij-6, djufaston. Threats as those at me are not present, but happens, that the uterus strains. My question consists in the following: from what there can be so high level KS, whether any else inspection or treatment is necessary, whether reception of hormones will affect or influence the child? External attributes of dishormonal processes (a hirsutism, etc.) At me is not present, short of spots which have appeared during the first pregnancy 6 years ago (the first pregnancy proceeded without any complexities).

Malanova T.B.
21.06.2004, 05:01
At you was initial giperandrogenija. Dexamethazonum will accept all pregnancy under the control 17 KS and DGA-Zinci sulfas. Influences on a fetus are not present.