PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Alla Mihajlovna, help or assist to understand. Pregnancy of 20 weeks....

Olga
20.06.2004, 05:43
Good afternoon. Alla Mihajlovna, help or assist to understand. Pregnancy of 20 weeks. The doctor has told or said, that I have had a drink "Hofitol" and " Magne 6 ". But for what has not explained. A unique disadvantage, besides according to the doctor, I drink liquids a little, therefore in urine something there is a lot of and not clearly whence. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
21.06.2004, 01:45
CHego-something is a lot of in urine iz-for small quantities or amounts of a liquid - most likely is ketonovye bodies. Hofitol and Magne 6 it is appointed or nominated at threat of an abortion, for prophylaxis of a fetoplacental failure. I believe in your case it is appointed or nominated for protection of a fetus against influence ketonov. By the way, if is ketonovye bodies in urine, make the analysis of a blood on a glucose on an empty stomach and in two hours posl e meal - it is necessary to exclude a diabetes mellitis of pregnant women