PDA

Просмотр полной версии : When I was in Turkey, the young man has suggested to go at night to the sea posidet...

Nadja
20.06.2004, 11:05
When I was in Turkey, the young man has suggested to go at night to the sea to sit on greater or big stones at coast. When we came back, I have felt something in right to a side. When hiccuped or sneezed, there all was given. I have not turned special attention. But next day after bathing the side has absolutely ached. Each time after the sea or pool a side started to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly, the heat rose very much. I even was frightened, that an appendicitis. We promjali all stomach or belly - the sharp pain was not, and the side hurted an appendicitis. Have come to conclusion, that has chilled appendages. I have refrained from bathings couple of days, the side has absolutely passed or has absolutely taken place and does not hurt any more. All is good, the temperature is not present. But have appeared allocation from a vagina temno-brown color, not too plentiful, at night they in general are not present. In the afternoon the daily lining suffices me. Opportunities to catch any venereal disease at me were not. Pains, an itch, are not present a burning sensation, only allocation. I know, that it is necessary to go to the gynecologist, but necessary to leave urgently. You can something advise me?

Malanova T.B.
21.06.2004, 01:32
Only a campaign to the doctor on reception and on US.