PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, 1) whether if at me the thrush will necessarily catch...

Elena
19.06.2004, 23:23
Prompt, please,
1) whether if at me the thrush will necessarily catch my partner at the sexual certificate or act without preservation?
2) whether Can be he the carrier or bearer of a thrush or patients or patient if it or he does not have signs?
3) whether It is necessary to him to be treated in this situation?
4) whether there Are analyses after which it is possible to tell or say precisely, what the thrush is not present? If is, what where it is possible to hand over them?
5) whether reception of tablets nizorala within 5 days Can and use of a cream Clotrimazolum to be harmful if the person is healthy? Or it can be recommended as prophylaxis?
6) Clotrimazolum it is necessary to use 1 time day?
7) if I have a strong itch after a while after the sexual certificate or act (with a condom) (a smear normal) whether it means that at me a thrush?
8) That such a dysbacteriosis? Whether there can be a dysbacteriosis without a thrush? How he is treated in this case?

Maljarskaja M.M.
21.06.2004, 01:25
1. Not necessarily, but can (it depends from sly its or his immune system)
2. Can
3. A cream Clotrimazolum
4. A smear
5. Can. It is possible
6. Yes
7. Can mean. And also any other disease, papillomas.
8. Can. - to another. Lekartsva the doctor, on rezultaam a smear appoints or nominates to not guess, as it is done or made by you. Disbaakterioz is a disturbance of a parity or ratio are good and plohiz bacteria in a smear