PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Help or assist, please, razodratsja with a situation, therefore ch...

The anonym
20.06.2004, 11:15
Hello, the doctor! Help or assist, please, razodratsja with a situation because I absolutely have already exhausted myself experiences. Handed over analyses on hidden or latent infekii a method the REEF in the autumn, chlamydias and a ureaplasma, in a usual smear - yeast are found out, leucocytes are raised or increased. As were going to with the husband in holiday, lechisja did not become. After holiday peresdala the general or common analysis - thrushes were not, but have appeared gardnerelly. lechilast from a bacterial vaginosis dalatsinom, from a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis under the following scheme or plan: tsikloferon 10 in a day, with 4 a nyxis rulid 14 (2 tablets in day), zanotsin 14 (on 2 tablets in day), wads with Dimexidum, multivitamins. Check analysises handed over approximately in 2 months. The REEF has shown: gardnerelly it is negative, chlamydias + +. In a usual smear a thrush, rods - it is plentiful. Besides at me erosion. The doctor has appointed or nominated prolecht a thrush polizhinaksom, peresdat the analysis method PTSR, and after treatment of a thrush to make a colposcopy and a smear on the cytologic research. After treatment polizhinaksom in a smear leucocytes, prisutsvujut yeast and coccuses are raised or increased. But I handed over a smear literally in some hours prior to the beginning of a menses. As you consider or count. Whether costs or stands to me peresdat the analysis after menstuatsii as I already had a precedent when the thrush has passed or has taken place itself (after a menses). And whether it is necessary to wait for results PTSR before doing or making a colposcopy? Basically, I mark or celebrate improvement of the status, allocation is much less, the status of a dyscomfort is not present. Though, basically, the status of a dyscomfort in a vagina always appears some days prior to a menses and passes or takes place for 1 2 days. The sexual certificate or act for all time lechenijabyl only once (gde-that 3 days prior to delivery of last analysis), predohdranjals a condom and farmateksom. Very much I hope for your opinion.

scorceni
20.06.2004, 23:55
The answer partial: prisustvie yeast mushrooms happens at each woman especially before monthly, upon termination of kotrryh all usually passes or takes place. prisustvie mushrooms reflects not infectious process and it is a variant of a dysbacteriosis which very well develops and after an antibioticotherapia. By the way gardnerllez now as is called bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz that there is a dysbacteriosis, and as a matter of fact is not an infection from the outside.