PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I at last have become pregnant. On the eve predpologaemogo by my calculations of day zach...

Marrying
17.06.2004, 20:54
I at last have become pregnant. On the eve predpologaemogo by my calculations of day of conception we were on a holiday and have a little drunk or cut a little (muzh-4, 5 mugs of beer, I 1, 5 glasses of red wine). I at all do not drink, I do not smoke, the husband only izredko likes to drink beer. On time since evening till morning of next day, when there was a conception (by my calculations) has passed or has taken place 10 12. Estesstvenno we were sober in the morning. Whether I am am disturbed very much with a question the alcohol drunk in the evening can to affect or influence health of the future child?

tusja
19.06.2004, 00:20
Dear Marrying, I intimately congratulate you! Unitary drunk 1, 5 glasses of wine in general will not affect or influence in any way. Spermotazavriki were generated much before the drunk mugs of beer. All will be healthy. Marrying and why AT LAST has become pregnant? Were problemmy? I am or be interested because 7 months in any way cannot already become pregnant And can will share secrets as you managed to become pregnant AT LAST?

Ekaterina
20.06.2004, 21:29
Will not affect or influence. Do not experience. And now start to conduct absolutely healthy way of life. Success.