PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Your answer is not absolutely clear. I quote it or him "...

Irina
18.06.2004, 04:52
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Your answer is not absolutely clear.
I quote it or him " It is impossible to speak about that that, blstotsisty " get accustomed " better t. To up to this stage embryoses not " get accustomed " in general. It is a question of day or bottom;fundus of carry of an embryos. On the basis of data of the literature of an authentic difference between carry on 3 and 5 day is not present. There are separate cases when it is meaningful to transfer or carry embryoses either earlier, or later. As if to t. n. doperenosa such practice exists only in Ukraine but what or serious results she does not bring. "
As I understand a blastocyste is an embryos of higher stage of development, than 8 mi cellular. I thought, that as a rule, in the clinics which are engaged EKO, to a uterus transfer or carry 8 mi cellular embryoses, in some cases - blastocystes. There can be I am mistaken? Excuse for importunity.

Kamenetskij B.A.
20.06.2004, 20:54
You are not mistaken, it so. Speech even goes not certain approaches in this or that clinic, and about a clinical situation, t. e. I also sometimes do or make carry of embryoses at a stage of a blastocyste (t. e. For 5 day)