PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Excuse, I write longly. Pregnancy of 14 weeks, the second. All zhi...

Elena
20.06.2004, 11:13
Hello! Excuse, pregnancy of 14 weeks, the second I write longly.. All life - an allergy. On a beet, on some kinds of soap and a detergent powder, on stings of any midges, on some weeds on a summer residence and on half of all medicines which accepted (Novocainum, kivzol, Citramonum and so forth). 12 years I use Diazolinum. Helped or assisted very much!!! (one tablet removes or takes out also a rhinitis and pershenie in a throat if an eruption in 8 hours - the second and the eruption for a day disappears) Accustomings or weakenings of action are not present. A question: whether it is possible to accept it or him sechas? If is not present, that will advise? I am protected: any new substances in the house, but now on a summer residence have bitten midges - an eruption on all legs or foots and a rhinitis.

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.06.2004, 19:36
It is impossible to accept it or him now without consultation vracha-the allergist. Visit or attend this doctor, and before visit to the doctor use from an eruption of ointment (Flucinarum, Synaflanum), and for a nose fliksonaze.