PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 1997 my child was born through cesarean section. The reason it was weak...

Julia
19.06.2004, 13:37
In 1997 my child was born through cesarean section. The reason was weak patrimonial activity and gestoz 2 degrees at the child. Whether there is at me an opportunity to give birth to the second child independently. If it is interfaced or integrated to risk for me and my child it is necessary and to risk and I should undertake what measures for a successful birth of the child?

Pasenjuk A.M.
20.06.2004, 18:55
Gestoz was at you, instead of at the child... Basically has passed or has taken place enough time to solve the problem on an opportunity of independent sorts or labors, but it will depend on a status of cicatrix on a uterus, from presence of complications of pregnancy (gestoz and tp). Sobstvennorody are interfaced or integrated to risk of a hysterorrhesis on cicatrix and in that case zakonchatsja operatively (if certainly will be in time...). I would not recommend independent labors - better scheduled cesarean section.