PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the DOCTOR! I worry for the girlfriend... She to go to hospital...

O.B,
19.06.2004, 07:23
Hello, the DOCTOR! I worry for the girlfriend... She to go to hospital boitsja... And to ask there is nobody... Two months ago it or she had last sexual certificate or act with possible or probable conception... She has drunk pastinor, and not long before it or this she too its or his times prinemala. Monthly have then gone or send then not such as obycho... Poor or scanty and short. After that they are not present... The bottom of a stomach or belly hurts and vzbuh, postrelivajut ovaries... And sometimes happen not clear allocation...! Thought, that beremenna-has made two testa-like is not present... The Breast does not hurt as before monthly or at pregnancy. WHAT With her??? Prompt please! Thanks zarannee for the answer!

Soboleva L.I.
19.06.2004, 17:52
Hello! Your girlfriend should address to the doctor. In absentia such questions are not solved, survey, US here is necessarily necessary. As to tests - I already repeatedly spoke - they are not so reliable, as it is promised with advertising.

O.B.
20.06.2004, 18:30
Thanks, the DOCTOR!