PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay 1 week. The test for pregnancy has shown positive rezul...

Lena
03.06.2004, 22:15
At me a delay 1 week. The test for pregnancy has shown a positive take.
To me it was very difficult zaberemennet and now I am afraid of any complications. Now at me the stomach or belly and such sensation was strongly inflated, that he now will burst, and gravity vnmzu a stomach or belly, what is it can be. Thanks

Asya
07.06.2004, 04:53
Lena, necessarily descend or go to the doctor, do not pull, as for you this pregnancy desired. The nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly can be both the normal phenomenon and an attribute of threat of an abortion, it individually and anybody except for the doctor to you will not answer this question. And try to find the good doctor because me for example have once sent on conservation iz-for threats which was not, simply to the doctor were necessary money. If agents allow can recommend the good doctor

Natalia
10.06.2004, 17:21
Asya prompt contacts of this doctor!! In advance thanks!

Asya
11.06.2004, 15:16
Natasha write to me the i-a mail I to you I shall throw off on mail and that very much is to be hung out no on a general review to that it is necessary will ask:))

Asya
15.06.2004, 02:36
Natasha or there a phone number, is shorter than something

Natalia
16.06.2004, 03:04
birmachka@rambler. ru it is mine Emajl, I shall be very grateful!

Lena
17.06.2004, 18:38
Asya of thanks for support, me it is very pleasant that you have responded to my letter.

Asya
19.06.2004, 04:56
Lena, no trouble, if here we each other did not support or maintain that it should very hardly

Ekaterina
20.06.2004, 18:20
If you are not disturbed with pains is there can be usual vzudutie, constipations. Now it is necessary to supervise the delivery. For the night to drink yogurt. There are salads from a beet. But, in any case, descend or go to the doctor, you should examine. And about phobia oslozheny - you should calm down. Believe, pregnant women for something experience all. And it is normal. Only remember, that these experiences are passed the future child. You should be pleased the pregnancy, on a regular basis see a doctor and keep key rules.