PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a delay of 9 days, the test positive. But in the mornings and in the evening inoshda zhi...

alisa
19.06.2004, 04:01
At me a delay of 9 days, the test positive. But in the mornings and in the evening inoshda the stomach or belly aches a bit quietly. Whether there can be it from nerves or from a full intestine? What to do or make. To me in general spoke, that the stomach or belly should not hurt or be ill;be sick. Besides at me adneksid. US in a week I shall go to do or make. At me in February already was zaderzhdka 10 days, then I am assiduous pokapala lomatoj a snow and have gone or send monthly but then the stomach or belly very strongly hurted or was ill;was sick me and raged. So it would be desirable the baby. What to do or make? Abdominal pains small are normally? And in general a status such broken, somnolent... Thanks for the answer, advice or council! ONLY do not frighten of anything! And that to me strashchno.

evromedprestizh
20.06.2004, 16:12
Dear Alisa! Unfortunately, tests - insufficiently reliable parameter of pregnancy. If, nevertheless, it is pregnancy I recommend full rest and start to accept, even, No-shpu on 1 tab. 3 times a day. Visit to the doctor to the gynecologist for survey and purpose or appointment of complex treatment is very desirable. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.