PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Me last time began to disturb reduction menstrualn...

Elena
16.06.2004, 07:15
Hello,
Me last time began to disturb reduction of a menstrual cycle. Earlier he was 27 days, and now 23. Thus after the termination or ending of monthly days through five starts to spoil and for five days before new comes to an end. I have made analyses on the latent infections, result negative except for insignificant augmentation of number gardenerell. I think, that a problem edokrinnogo character, but I already once addressed with a question of disturbance of a menstrual cycle to endocrinologists and so the intelligible answer has not received. Prompt, in what direction I need to operate or work and what analyses should be passed or taken place what to find out the reasons.
About itself: 28 years, beremennostej were not.

Malanova T.B.
19.06.2004, 07:38
I think, it is necessary to make hormonal inspection, US. To assume it is possible both a chronic endometritis, and dysfunction of ovaries.

Elena
19.06.2004, 22:52
Thanks for the answer. I know, that at me dysfunction of ovaries, but to me any more the doctor has not appointed or nominated treatment. As do not know the reason of dysfunction. All comes to an end with that speak, a regular sexual life and a birth of the child.

Malanova T.B.
20.06.2004, 14:25
Lena so be surveyed!