PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear ladies! Share, please, experience - who as has solved a problem from odes...

Maryanna
17.06.2004, 13:11
Dear ladies!
Share, please, experience - who as has solved a problem with clothes? At me 4 month - the old clothes do not converge ANY MORE, and enough the big stomach or belly still is not present. Clothes for 3 sizes to wear more would not be desirable - in fact she is cut out absolutely differently and sits ugly.
Thanks.

Tanja
18.06.2004, 01:47
I on the fourth month wore clothes which reserved to itself in the dressmaker, being on 23 month. And now (5 months) at I wear "special" jeans which has bought or purchased in second hand. Trousers very remarkable and convenient, German. So reject snobbery, borrow or lend something at girlfriends or visit or attend commission

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 20:27
I now on the fifth month, and at me a similar problem. Has bypassed some shops for pregnant women, and to me it became sad - and seams any curves, and fasonchiki any gloomy, basically, jeans things. As a result, has bought or purchased in usual shop a nice linen suit in the size hardly more - wide trousers on thin elastic. I am going to to visit or attend Benetton on Manezhke, there there is a department for pregnant women, there can be something shall find.

N
19.06.2004, 16:23
It is possible to reserve under German catalogues specialized clothes - the same an output or exit.

Pasenjuk A.M.
19.06.2004, 23:50
It is possible to dress knitted clothes, it is possible to visit or attend shop dl I pregnant women, it is possible to buy or purchase simply freely e a dress.

Elena
20.06.2004, 14:20
The beginning now of the sixth month (the truth a stomach or belly not so big). I wear trousers on rezinochkah + things of mum and the husband. Man's trousers not bad sit, at them just the priest from a waist practically does not differ. If all it to add with long free shirts and bluzkami it turns out absolutely lovely.