PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many thanks for the answer. It would be desirable to specify my question. The matter is that...

Anna
18.06.2004, 15:44
Many thanks for the answer. It would be desirable to specify my question. The matter is that pregnancy proceeded very well, all analyses were in norm or rate. I did not test any malaises up to the extremity or end of pregnancy. The US did or made, but as is known, each doctor can not to see a such pathology.
As I know (while only according to) we in rodne do not have relatives with such problems, but to approve or confirm, naturally, it is impossible. Therefore in my case me the PROBABILITY of repetition of such defect only by right of succession as all other reasons which can serve as the reason of occurrence of a heart disease to me are known also they interests were excluded in my case. Whether it is necessary in given situation to pass or take place genetic inspection. In advance thanks.

Talanova E.J.
19.06.2004, 02:42
Dear Anna! Probability of conditionality of such defect ONLY the genetic reasons in your case no more than 5 %. To approve or confirm, that during 7 10 weeks of pregnancy was not ANY (including hidden or latent internal physiological) the factors negatively influenced a fetus, post-faktum it is difficult (normal analyses not always are a guarantee of absence of a pathology, here dependence - return: deviations or rejections from norm or rate at analyses form the basis for the further inspection). If the situation from a family tree is those, risk as I and wrote, low (not above, than at all other population).

Talanova E.J.
20.06.2004, 11:42
P. S. Internally to genetics to address never stirs or prevents (take with itself all data on pregnancy and sorts or labors, under the diagnosis from the child). At planning following pregnancy try to find good UZI-the expert though the given pathology not always well gives in to diagnostics, especially on early for UZI-diagnostics terms.